Home remedies for beautiful hair
Give your hair the nourishment it needs in a very natural way. Home remedies to look after your long tresses have been around since ages. They are the tips that have been passed on from generations to generations. You can bet on these tips that they are more effective and very safe than all the hair treatments that are offered by the hair salons today. So, if you believe in going natural, use the best hair shampoo and conditioner and you can follow these tips to get enviably nice tresses.
• Rinse your hair with beer to get shining long hair. You can do the rinsing after the shampoo and conditioner routine.
• You can also use apple cider vinegar to rinse your hair. It will leave behind shiny locks hat can be flaunted with confidence. Mix half cup vinegar with two cups of water before using it.
• Milk is rich in the proteins and fats that your hair needs. Massage your hair and scalp with milk. Leave it for a few minutes and wash it off.
• Lemon is a good antifungal agent to use on your hair. Cut a lemon into half. Use one half with two cups water. Massage your hair and scalp and leave it for just about few minutes. Mind you, if you leave it longer, chances are that the citric acid in the lemon will bleach your hair.
• If you want soft hair, use a pinch of baking soda with your shampoo. It will clean the build up on your hair and scalp.
• Chamomile is a good conditioner for your scalp and hair. But, it can lighten your hair with constant use. Add 4 cups of boiling water to 1 cup of chamomile flowers. Let it cool. Use the water as the last rinse.
• You can massage your scalp with the egg yolk. Mix three egg yolks with a tbsp olive oil and a couple of drops of Vitamin E to massage your hair thoroughly. Leave it for ten minutes before washing with a good shampoo. You can buy shampoo and conditioner online also. This massage will soften your hair.
• Mayonnaise is not just tasty as a sauce; it is a very excellent deep conditioner for your hair. Apply mayonnaise to wet hair and leave it for 15 minutes to 1 hour. Rinse your hair with shampoo and see the magic.
• Mix amla powder along with lemon juice and apply it to your hair. This will promote hair growth.
• Soak fenugreek seeds overnight. Grind them in to a fine paste and apply thoroughly over the scalp. Leave it for about 30 minutes and wash thoroughly using a good shampoo. Fenugreek seeds can get rid of dandruff and soften your hair.
Along with all these home remedies, you must also maintain a well balanced diet that includes the necessity nutrients. Consume more greens and leafy vegetables. Fruits are also a must in your daily diet. Cereals, nuts and legumes are also a must. Drink lots of water and keep yourself fit and healthy.