Places you must visit in Delhi to have an awesome time
Lot more than just the city of love, Delhi is an awesome mix of different cultures and modernity. The city has some of the most historical monuments in India boasting of an architecture compared to none. The city has managed to live harmoniously maintaining balance between old customs and modern age infrastructure. From age old religious places to delicious food and top notch shopping malls Delhi has it all. Looking to spend a weekend having fun just book a Noida to Delhi taxi and travel to have an awesome time. Here are some places that you must visit in Delhi.
1. Lotus Temple: An architectural excellence, Lotus Temple mesmerizes everyone with its beauty but you must remain silent inside as instructed outside the main temple campus. All things considered, when inside the sanctuary, you have to be quiet! There are no sermons or anything but one can sit peacefully and implore the humanity.
2. Akshardham: This is an absolute necessity to see the site and it ought to be high on the to-do list. Akshardham receives in most of the travelers who visit Delhi. As you enter, you wouldn’t get any desire to get out of the temple. It has stunning engineering, an interesting fountain show, an educational boat ride, a tremendous garden, a food court that offers flavorful dishes and significantly more.
3. Agrasen ki Baoli: Literally meaning well, the Baoli was developed with a specific goal to save water in old times. Most uncommon thing about this baoli is that it is located right in the center of the city, surrounded by mighty buildings of Connaught Place. You may also spot various writers and people working on paper because of the magnificence and peacefulness of the area.
4. Garden of five senses: This garden is a treat to the eyes. It has 25 models and paintings in plain view and walkways encompassed by flowers, trees and various kinds of plants. There is additionally a nourishment and shopping court in the patio nursery where you can appreciate a decent feast while a light breeze stirs your faculties. The garden is spotted as a standout amongst the most romantic spots in Delhi.
5. Hauz Khas Village: Do you remember the scene where Ranbir and Nargis Fakhri yell out some drunken exchanges in the Hauz Khas Fort in their picture Rockstar! The Fort offers a view and lake where you can bolster delightful ducks. To achieve the lake, walk your way to through the deer park and don’t try to tame the animals.
6. Nizamuddin Dargah: The Dargah is a great consecrated dargah in India. In case you are you are pondering what it precisely resembles, simply imagine the melody of ‘Kun Faya Kun’ from the motion picture Rockstar. A mystery passage was found by The Aga Khan Trust for Culture and ASI which connected Nizamuddin Dargah to Nizamuddin Ki Baoli. The Baoli has a wooden base is still maintained even after the passage of 800 years. The water of the Baoli is viewed as holy by travelers.
With so many interesting places to explore in Delhi come here to have an incredible time in the city. Book your Noida to Delhi taxi online to get best deals.